Discovering History Textbook and Activity Book
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Sale Sold out
Discovering History is a complete textbook for Junior Certificate Higher and Ordinary Level Students.
- Structure: Covers the entire syllabus for Junior Certificate History in one complete volume, clearly divided into Year 1, 2 and 3 sections.
- Language: Uses clear uses accessible language throughout to cater for students of varying levels of reading ability.
- Key Terms: Important and difficult words / phrases are highlighted in the text to explained as they occur. These Key Terms are also presented chronologically in a Glossary at the end of each chapter to aid studentsâ revision and understanding of events detailed within the chapter.
- Questions: Each section within a chapter ends with short revision questions. At the end of each chapter there are exam-type questions presented in the exam format - Question 1: Pictures, Question 2: Documents, Question 3: Short-Answer Questions, Question 4: People in History, Question 5: Higher Level Only Questions (covers Questions 5 and 6 of the Exam Paper).
- By The Way boxes: Fact boxes with interesting background details appear in the text margin where relevant.
- Women in History: Each chapter ends with a short biography of an important woman in history.
- Design & Layout: Beautifully illustrated with colourful maps and drawings as well as an abundance of clear photographs.
- Websites: An up-to-date list of useful and relevant websites is provided at the end of each chapter allowing students to do further research on topics.
- Exam Guide section provides useful exam information and advice to students.
Index: To help students locate topics within the book.
*Set includes Textbook and Sources and Activity Book
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
Adding product to your cart
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device