Let's Make Music 1 & 2
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
A child-centred and teacher-friendly Music series for Junior Infants to Sixth Class. The series is written specifically for non-specialist teachers to deliver the three strands of the Revised Music Curriculum, Listening and Responding, Performing, and Composing, in an integrated, effective and enjoyable way.
- New and refreshing, full-colour activity books written to help develop student's skills, creativity and confidence in music
- Extensively classroom tested and based on teacher feedback nationwide
- Each book has ten progressive units, which contain theme-based listening, performing and composing activities
- Listening quizzes in each unit, based on the music concepts identified in the listening piece
- Songs and listening pieces cover a wide range of genres.
- Material and language level are age appropriate.
- Encourages a wide range of responses to the songs and listening pieces.
- A simple, step-by-step approach to music notation is introduced in the series: at Junior Level, children are encouraged to play tunes on percussion instruments; at Senior Level, they are encouraged to play tunes on their favourite musical instruments.
- Let's Make Music! is written by experienced authors, whose aim is to make music fun in the classroom.
- Assessment: Through the entire series, the teacher has the opportunity to observe the range of responses each child makes to the music, e.g. Listening and Responding.
- Questions are provided to focus the child's attention on the musical concepts.
Adding product to your cart