Premiers Pas 2 (Pack)
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Sale Sold out
Premiers Pas 2 follows the new specification for Junior Cycle French, providing an exciting opportunity to modernise how young learners experience the French language for the first time.
- Consolidates work covered in Premiers Pas 1 through integrated revision exercises.
- Embraces the three strands of the Junior Cycle Specification: Communicative competence, Language awareness and Sociocultural knowledge and intercultural awareness.
- Integrates all five language skills (listening, reading, spoken production, spoken interaction, writing) consistently.
- Introduces vocabulary and grammar points through an integrated communicative approach. Students discover rules and patterns, while the Carnet de vocabulaire et grammaire enables them to document what they have learned.
- Focuses on specific elements of French pronunciation, supported with exercises, images, video and audio recordings.
- Incorporates Assessment for Learning techniques.
- Provides a Student Learning Record. Mon passeport de classe aids self-directed learning.
- Adopts an active student-centred approach, with linked station work, games, pair and group work.
- Focuses on famous figures from the French-speaking world through the Qui suis-je ? feature.
- Emphasises cultural and intercultural content through Fiches Découvertes and independent seasonal Dossiers.
- Reflects modern communication (emails, messages, social media, video blogs).
- Uses a variety of oral and written assessment techniques, both formative and summative. Les défis allow students to develop a multimedia portfolio of work, while working together to develop critères de succès.
- Prepares students for real-life situations from the French-speaking world through the integrated revision feature Dans la vie de tous les jours at the end of each unit.
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
Adding product to your cart
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device