Ridge 53 - Abbey Backpack Tolka
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Ridge 53 - Abbey Backpack - Tolka
Ridge 53 is a backpack brand that has been built on exceptional quality incorporating unique patterns coupled with great lifestyle designs to make the perfect travel companion.
The Abbey range is the most popular style and size of backpack, and is available in a wide range of unique patterns. Popular for school, college, travel and just about anything that requires a backpack.
- Easy Lift Top Handle - Hard Plastic Durable Handle With Triple Stitching for Long Lasting Use
- Neon Waterproof Rain Cover - Breathable Waterproof Rain Cover That Keeps Your Contents Dry at all Times
- Triple Stitched at all Stress Points - Base Straps, Shoulder Straps and Handle are all Triple Stitched to Absorb the Weight in the Bag
- Strong Durable Long Lasting Fabrics - 600D Nylon
- Padded Comfort Straps and Back Support
- Air Channel On Back For Breathability
- Interior Organizer Pockets
- Zip Pullys for Easy Opening
- Extra Storage Side Pockets
- WIDTH:220mm x HEIGHT:460mm x LENGTH:310mm
Where did the name Ridge53 come from?
The name Ridge53 is inspired by the climb along the southeast RIDGE of Everest in 1953 by Edmund Hillary and Sherpa Tenzing Norgay. For centuries, climbing the highest mountain in the world posed the greatest challenge to mankind. Through their commitment and endurance, Hillary and Norgay reached the top of the world.
When Ridge53 bags were first produced in 2003, we wanted to pay homage to this wonderful achievement. We are committed to producing for you the best possible products for your outdoor journeys. Whether you are climbing mountains or walking to school, Ridge 53 products provide you with the confidence to conquer your greatest challenges.
Adding product to your cart