Window On The World 3 - Science
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Sale Sold out
Science Window on the World is a new high-quality series of activity books for 3rd to 6th class, written in line with the Revised Curriculum.
- Science Window on the World is written creatively to allow children to learn in fun-filled and active way
- Children explore important scientific concepts which encourages enquiring and inquisitive minds to ask scientific questions
- Provides a wide variety of activities and exercises to cater for varying abilities
- A 'Science and the Environment' section contained in each chapter outlines practical applications of the scientific principles covered in the lesson
- Unique and colourful 'Concept Cartoons' at the beginning of each lesson aid understanding of the concept and allow children to explore scientific questions
- Lessons are well laid out and include a variety of activities such as 'Let's Investigate!', 'Finding Out More' and 'Detective Time'
- Required materials are listed at the beginning of each chapter to ensure that everything needed to carry out investigations can be easily assembled
- An integration section provides ideas for integration across different subject areas
- 'Make and do' exercises and problem-solving activities help children to understand the world they live in and develop a healthy respect for their wider environment
- Assessment activities are provided in each lesson, including questioning, problem-solving, class discussions an diagrams testing
- A sample Record Sheet helps children to develop their own recording skills
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
Adding product to your cart
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device